General Conduct During the Single Adult Conference
This Conference is Conducted by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
As a church activity we ask all participants to obey the following throughout the duration of the conference.
- Respect all participants and provide a safe and non-threatening environment for everyone.
- Follow the church teachings concerning the Word of Wisdom.
- Follow the church teachings concerning the Law of Chastity.
- Follow the church teachings concerning The Sabbath Day (Sunday).
- Follow any specific and practical rules that apply to our conference environment.
- Make sure you keep your belongings and area clean and organised both for yourself and others around you.
- Follow the organizers' instructions.
Please contact the Conference organisers if you need future information or concerns about any of the above.